10 reasons to choose Cruise-IP
- A one-stop service for all your satellite requirements including Inmarsat, Iridium, Sat C, Accounting Authority, LRIT & SSAS.
- New Cruise-IP packages allow 6 months VSAT suspension every year to match your operational requirements.
- Our Service Assurance keeps you connected via backup SatComs (Inmarsat/Iridium) so if you are out of coverage or have a technical fault we will pay your backup SatComs.
- In addition to your data package we provide a Premium VoIP service with dedicated CIR so the quality is always consistent, whilst appointing numbers with local country/area codes.
- We own and operate our own VSAT network to provide the most efficient end-to-end service for our customers.
- We have a technically trained 24/7 Support Team with worldwide offices and a global network of service agents. Free Voice calls and remote support via backup SatComs.
- We can provide weekly upgrades to meet your charter or guest bandwidth requirements.
- As one of the world’s largest distributors of satellite hardware and airtime we can ensure competitive pricing and excellent after sales support.
- Your own dedicated superyacht account manager to ensure your requirements are understood and to answer your questions effectively.
- Provide full IT integration with bandwidth management, WAN optimisation, firewall and network security to ensure end-to-end reliability or we can support your own IT contractors.
NSSLGlobal has always been at the forefront of delivering cutting edge communications technology to the maritime market. Today, NSSLGlobal’s dedicated superyacht service, Cruise-IP, continues to deliver unprecedented levels of connectivity to the superyacht market.
Cruise-IP delivers the superyacht market with a great all-round service with large bandwidth availability, first class service from our committed superyacht team and an extensive VSAT global coverage.
As a company we are entrusted to keep some of the most critical communications connected, including military operations, world¬wide news and commercial data we currently have well over 1,000 VSAT systems up and running on our network.