Class approved services
We’re a one-stop shop for maritime communications and navigational systems, recognised and approved by major marine classification societies. We provide annual surveys, re-certification, and repair services to bridge electronic systems, along with MCA-registered GMDSS shore-based maintenance.
Surveys and inspection
– Experts in IMO, SOLAS, and classification societies’ requirements
– Vessel flag and name change service packages
– Offshore supply vessel (OSV) pre-activation inspection services
– Approved GMDSS radio surveyors and certified VDR APT technicians
Our experienced project managers and qualified NavCom, GMDSS & satcom installation engineers make us a maritime engineering powerhouse from initial survey through to design and installation.
Offshore support capabilities
We hold BOSIET (basic offshore safety induction and emergency training) certificates and medicals, providing service for all types of offshore vessels and mobile offshore drilling units.
“Stolt Tankers needed a partner that could not only provide the expertise and flexibility to meet our specific requirements, but also demonstrate the ability to manage such a large undertaking on a global scale. NSSLGlobal’s understanding of our business and the ability to meet our needs with dedicated personnel and spare parts across different port locations shows its commitment and ability to provide the resources needed, and we look forward to working closely in this partnership with them”Sean Crowley, Stolt Tankers
Product and service portfolio
Navigational and radio systems
- VDR service (voyage data recorder)
- Marine radar
- ECDIS electronic chart system
- Gyro compass
- Auto pilot
- Speed log
- LRIT – service
- AIS – service, supply and install
- GPS – service, supply and install
- EPIRB – service, supply and install
- Magnetic compass – service
Internal communications and alarm systems
- PABX systems both analogue and IP
- PAGA systems
- Intercom systems
- Talk back
- BTS systems
- UHF retransmitting systems
VSAT, satcom maritime broadband and crew entertainment
- VSAT – service, supply and install
- L-Band satcom (Iridium/Inmarsat) – service, supply and install
- TVRO – TV antenna – service, supply and install
- CrewVision “Video on Demand” crew entertainment system – supply and install
- IP TV distribution
Global reach, local expertise
We operate globally with class approved services available from the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Singapore, and the USA. Our engineering workshops around the world serve as your through-life support partner for all your repair and spares requirements.
24/7 global support
Reach out to our 24/7 global technical support desk for fast, reliable on-the-spot service.
SMART NavCom managed maintenance agreements
Our comprehensive SMART NavCom managed maintenance agreements allow you to budget your annual navigational maintenance expenditure proactively.
Gold, silver, and bronze service plans
Choose from various service plans to meet your specific needs.
Why choose NSSLGlobal?
We’re trusted by some of the largest commercial maritime operators, UK Royal Navy, major NATO government members and defence organisations globally.
Our independent status and tier 1 relationships with all major equipment manufacturers ensure you receive the best solution tailored to your needs. For more information, please contact a member of our team via the contact form.
For more information on our SMART NavCom solutions, drop us a line using the form below and one of our team will get back to you shortly.